People say that jewellery is something which can make you look unique from the others. For every bride, this is one of the most important possessions. Can you ever say no to some beautiful jewellery? For some of the people, they wear their ancestral jewellery on their special day. Some of the people choose to buy Indian Bridal Jewellery Online to get that personalised touch. Picking the right jewellery for your wedding is definitely a very laborious task.
Thus, it is important that you must choose the right one,
Different styles of jewellery
- Kundan – These are the jewellery which has been first used by the Mughals, this particular type of jewellery is made by the artisans of Rajasthan and leaves an elaborate design on the jewellery. This is one of the finest examples of Artificial stone jewellery inclusive of gold as well as stone jewellery. If you want to wear something different instead of gold then Kundan jewellery is the best thing you can wear on your perfect day.
- Pearl jewellery– Pearl jewellery is considered as queen of all jewellery. If you want to look gorgeous and keep a minimal look then Pearl is the best choice to have. Moreover, if you want to add a royatly in your look then Pearl is the best jewellery to wear. Pearl jewellery actually depicts a very classy touch starting from maangtikkas to earrings, bracelets and what not to make you look a perfect diva.
- Silver jewellery– It’s not that silver jewellery cannot be possessed by the bridal woman. Obviously, after your marriage for your everyday work you just cannot wear heavy or gold jewellery. So, silver jewellery is the best thing which you can opt for. You will definitely look beautiful and your style will definitely be different from others.
- Polki jewellery – This type of jewellery have been specifically been came into existence since the Mughal era. Polki is such kind of diamonds which are made of precious stones. Most of the brides are choosing this particular kind of jewellery instead of gold or silver ones. The jewellery is also much popular because of its exquisite shine as well as designs. Also, if we look at the money, then it offers a better result than the Kundan jewellery.
- Temple Jewellery– This particular jewellery basically used on Gods and Goddesses since ancient time. Thus, from there the name of the jewellery is derived as the idols were placed in the temples. This particular jewellery entered among the people informs of dance jewellery and gradually it entered into main stream bridal jewellery collection.
• Gold jewellery– Last but not the least we just cannot forget about gold. This is one of the most probable kinds which most of the women love to wear and also it is considered to be very auspicious to wear during marriage.